[HCDX] a Libyan station targeting the Iraqi ppl.

[HCDX] a Libyan station targeting the Iraqi ppl.

hello dxers,

manged to pick a new station in arabic beamed to the Iraqi ppl coming from Libya the staion never gave an ID and the programs are mainly talking about the rule of the people, asking the Iraqis not to be fooled by any group of ppl. or by any parties. it's the rule of the ppl. that really matters according to that station.

first time picked them up on 9745 khz on 18/5/03 around 21.30 UTC
on 20/5/03 I managed to get them on 2 frequencies 11660 and 7245 from 21.00 UTC till 22.00 UTC

by the end of the transmission they gave out these contacts details:

address:

the general center for overseas stations
P.O.Box 4677 Tripoli
the great jamahirya ( that's libya in common words"

phone and fax # :

++ 218 21 44 49 106
++ 218 21 44 49 172

what I'm really missing is the times they broadcast as I heared them saying they have 2 transmissions and gave out the times baghdad time...
so trying to sort that out and will keep you all posted.

all the best guys. 73s

Tarek Zeidan
Cairo,Egypt
Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !