[HCDX] VO Turkey Essay writing contest 2003

[HCDX] VO Turkey Essay writing contest 2003

Dear listener,

We believe that you all have certain views & thoughts
about Turkey & the Turks.

The subject of the Voice of Turkey's essay writing
contest 2003 is Turkey & the Turkish Image.

We would like you to write an essay on this subject.
As has been the case in the past 15 years, the 5
winner of the contest will will be hosted in Turkey
on an all-expenses-paid basis for 7 days in the first
half os September.

Your entries, which should not be more than 3 pages
can be sent by mail, fax or email & must contain some
basic information about you such as your age, your
occupation, your mailing address, your electronic
address, fax number & telephone no so that we may get
in touch with you. We want your entries received by
July 15, 2003.

The Voice of Turkey would like to wish succes to all
who will participate in the Voice of Turkey's Essay
Writing Contest 2003, the subject of which, as we have
just said is TURKEY AND THE TURKISH IMAGE.

Our address is : P.O. Box 333, Yenisehir 06443 Ankara,
Turkey

Our telephone address is : 90-312-4909842

Our fax no is 90-321-4909845

And our electronic mailing address is :
englishdesk@xxxxxxxxxx

(Via VO Turkey printed letter)