[HCDX] UNID on 4615

Hi all,

until late July I'm in Germany again. Just got here from Kathmandu, to
where I shall return in summer, a few days ago.

>From around 16:45 - 17:30 I got hung up on 4615kHz where I heard a very
weak signal with deep fades. Language was unintelligible but some of it
had the sound of revolutionary speeches. Some musical interludes and
back to talk. The new ILG mentions the Voice of Komala, political
underground stn from/to (???) Turkmenistan in Kurdish/Farsi. What have I
heard??? Anyone??? When in Kathmandu I usually have only co-channel Nei
Menggu which sometimes splatters some from 4620 here with Mandarin
programming. This sure was no Mandarin...

73 de Thomas
Hannover/Germany
Kathmandu/Nepal

--