[HCDX] Some logs

Past weekend, I enjoyed a DX Camp in Chascomus, at 124 kms to south from
Buenos Aires, with my friends Nicolas Eramo and his son (Nicolas Jr.),
Marcelo Cornachioni and Enrique Wembagher.

73's & 55's

Arnaldo Slaen

Here, only some logs:

BOLIVIA:
4865 Radio Centenario "La Nueva", Santa Cruz de la Sierra, 2240+, May 24.
Spanish. Interview to a argentine Catholic Church member. 24442

6585,4 Radio Nueva Esperanza, El Alto, 1010+, May 25. Spanish and aymara
transmission. Religious programme.- Gospel music. Ann. & ID: "Esperanza con
los niños", 25442

PARAGUAY:
7371,4 Radio America, Villeta, 1956+, May 24. Spanish. Long religious talk
by female. She readed a fragment from Bible. 24432. We could hear this
station on different hours in this frequency. We couldn`t hear Radio America
on 19 meters -15185 khz-

PERU:
4950,2 Radio Madre de Dios, Puerto Maldonado, 1040+, May 25. Spanish.
S/on. Peru National Anthem. Complete ID in spanish by male: ".....en la onda
internaiconal, Radio madre de Dios. Estamos en Puerto Maldonado, Peru...",
24432

URUGUAY:
6155 Sinfonia FM, Santa Clara de Olimar, via Banda Oriental, Sarandi del Yi,
1115+, May 25. Spanish. Complete ID: "Esta transmitiendo Sinfonia FM e
Hipismo 2000 (is a programme from Sinfonia FM)a traves de la onda corta de
Banda Oriental....en 49 metros para cubrir America". Cyclistic competence.
Local advs: Veterinaria Santa Clara, siempre junto al que produce...".
Announcement: "Informo la Intendencia Municipal de Treinta y Tres", weather
report, 44444

UNID:
4650,3 Unid, 1110+, May 25. Spanish.- Perhaps Bolivian station???. It isn`t
Radio Santa Ana (in 4649 at that moment). We could hear messagges service in
spanish readed by male. He sayed "Camiri" in three opportunities.  24432