[HCDX] Help needed with Mexican Ident !

Been chasing this one for the past three mornings, finally got the Ident but
still not sure what I'm hearing.

880khz at 0500 CDT with the west EWE on my R71a here in Milwaukee, WI. I'm
getting "Radio Formula" , into Mexican anthem, then "XERFR ".

Looking at the Corazon DX Log, this may be XEV, Chihuahua, Mexico relaying
XERFR, 970khz which carries the Radio Formula network. Is this right?

Here's the audio clip in Real Audio format (188k): (paste in your browser or
Real Player and it will start automatically)

http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gC7WPucjOdjrDokPzeCPjdhcYN4jBlhQJiImp_V3YIXBN3syL
C19OYtVGWtng2FFi_WJ2TbEbpBeAv77u4XGX_Owx2U/UNID%20sound%20files/0880khz_unkn_2
9may03_0500cdt.rm

Certainly a new one for me if this is the case.

Thanks and good DX !

John Wilke
WB9UAI
Milwaukee