Re: [HCDX] Radio Melodia nf?

I am sorry, Björn. This was purely unintentional.
After posting my comment to HCDX, and finding Paul´s
tentative log elsewhere, I took myself the time and
looked up your report before posting another message
for the DXplorer list:

Paul,
this format seems more like that of Melodia, Arequipa.
BTW, Malm in Ecuador noted the Peruvian on May 20,
0030, on the
irregular frequency of 6106.95, in the absence of the
Bolivian Radio
Panamericana, so either they are on the move trying to
find a clean
spot somewhere on the band or their transmitter is out
of order.
Best wishes,
Henrik

PS. Privately I am sending you an audio file to be
aired this weekend on Radio Cancao Nova, where I am
crediting you for another piece of information. I
believe you can´t pick them up at 2230, that´s why.

"Someone", many years ago called "Somebody" in WOR",

http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html