Re: [HCDX] Help needed with Mexican Ident !

Re: [HCDX] Help needed with Mexican Ident !

John,
this should be XEV all right, but the actual TOH ID
you have on the tape is that of the Radio Formula
flagship on 1470, XEAI.
Best wishes,
Henrik

 --- J999w@xxxxxxx skrev: > Been chasing this one for
the past three mornings,
> finally got the Ident but
> still not sure what I'm hearing.
>
> 880khz at 0500 CDT with the west EWE on my R71a here
> in Milwaukee, WI. I'm
> getting "Radio Formula" , into Mexican anthem, then
> "XERFR ".
>
> Looking at the Corazon DX Log, this may be XEV,
> Chihuahua, Mexico relaying
> XERFR, 970khz which carries the Radio Formula
> network. Is this right?
>
> Here's the audio clip in Real Audio format (188k):
> (paste in your browser or
> Real Player and it will start automatically)

http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gC7WPucjOdjrDokPzeCPjdhcYN4jBlhQJiImp_V3YIXBN3syL

C19OYtVGWtng2FFi_WJ2TbEbpBeAv77u4XGX_Owx2U/UNID%20sound%20files/0880khz_unkn_2
> 9may03_0500cdt.rm
>
> Certainly a new one for me if this is the case.
>
> Thanks and good DX !
>
> John Wilke
> WB9UAI
> Milwaukee
>
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2003 is out! Order it now!

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html