[HCDX] back here ...

Back again after more than 3 weeks... my computer was for
service, new problem on radio reception

>From 9th  of  this month  powerline noise (PLN) from the  nearby
10kV electricity towers effect  again my reception ,  with a S9 to
S9+10 level over all the bands. Noise seems quasi ignition or
spark type since only in short parts of the band noise blanker can
eliminate it. IN other cases my MFJ1025 double antenna noise
canceller can beat the noise but not 100% and requires very fine
adjustments.
The PLN  is  quite strong  around and outside the house

I made a call  to the national Electricity company DEI  for this
noise problem . The officer in charge insisted that I was the first
claiming about it, and supposes it is a local transformer problem
or due to possible overload from electrical appliances. (but still
exists though we are in cold weather and rain  for today )
It is expected powerline communications to start in late end this
year by DEI?s  daughter company Tellas .

Here are a few logs the previous 2 days. ( and using the new bhi
NES 10-2  external noise blanker)

PAKISTAN 21465 at 0838  was with signal 24132 . For prior days
did not find any signal on this freq. The supposed 15095   for
same time was not used Liangas  26 on Thessaloniki Greece

unIDed 17845 pres. RFA?  0654 talks by man and woman in lang
seeming Tibetan . Close with music but not apparent ID heard.
0700 sign off. Good Liangas  27 on Thessaloniki Greece

PAKISTAN? 15110 unIDable Pakistan? 1645 with nice old duet
pop hindi songs . 44444  S9+10 db max better abt 1700 with
sudden QRM from 15115  that made me lose   the ID (Liangas
28th  Retziki  Greece)

N KOREA (p)15245  R Pyongyang 1705 empahtic talks  by man
and woman posibly news . Signal S7-9 , 34333 (Liangas 28th
Retziki  Greece)

M?SIA 15295 VoM  is still  having nice signal here at S7-9 btu
always with strong QRM from +/- 5kHZ  RFI and VOR/VOA
respectively at S9+20 (Liangas 28th  Retziki  Greece)

N KOREA 6250.28 Pongyang Pangsong 1727  talks yby man and
woman // 6398.8 , 32432 with S7 (Liangas 28th  Retziki  Greece)

Cland 6350 V of Tigray Rev?n 1739  talks by man and woman in
amharic1743 with music  . Echoed audio with  0.5 sec delay .
32432 with carriers  in both bands (Liangas 28th  Retziki  Greece)

www.geocities.com/zliangas/kchibo.pdf

pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
http://www.schoechi.de/crw/crw-sat.html  Cland web page (new!)
PP: R75/HF150/MVT7100/D2935  + 16m/1x1 +
MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/
/trip2k.htm (dlm Bkk,SNG,BAli)   /MP3_comp.htm comparison
Xing/Fastenc