[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Both WRTH 2003 and the new SWG (volume 2 which has just been published) also
list 5040 as Jeypore.

73 Sean

                                                    Regards,
                                           Sean D. Gilbert

                                    Editor: Shortwave Guide
                       International Broadcasting Editor: WRTH
    World Radio Tv Handbook - THE Directory of International Broadcasting
                Email:- wrth.skeds@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Web:- www.wrth.com

                                      Fax +44 (0) 709 2332287
                            Mobile/Cellphone +44 (0) 778 6100321
---------------------------------
              THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES BY
                                      NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2002

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:26:08 +1200
> From: "Marcelo Toniolo" <dxnz@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [HCDX] Re: Some logs
> To: "Thomas Roth" <th.roth@xxxxxxxx>
> Cc: HARD CORE DX <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Thank you very much for your comments Thomas.
> I have tried 3390 kHz but I haven't heard anything yet. I haven't tried
> 10330 kHz yet.
>
> I just made a mistake about 5040 kHz. It should be AIR Jeypore, not
Kolkata.