[HCDX] Re: [LatinMWDX] Re: Latest Medium Wave DX ...

[HCDX] Re: [LatinMWDX] Re: Latest Medium Wave DX ...

You say that you logged USA, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Virgin Islands, Colombia and Venezuela. What radio stations you logged from Venezuela ? This my favorite country and I would like to become a disc-jockey on a radio station there. I logged 6 YV states (Venezuela is divided in 23 states, just like the USA) + 2 other tentatives and about a dozen outlets, and it is the easiest South American country here, so I really enjoy to DX it. I really love the Venezuelan music, both the tropical salsa, meringue, etc... and the folkloric llanera, gaitas and huarapo and I hope to visit this country soon with my parents.

Bogdan