From: Joe Talbot <n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; radio@xxxxxxxxxxx;
swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SWL] Radio Nacional De Angola QSL
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2003 6:56 PM

  Angola, 11955.7 kHz, Radio Nacional De Angola, full data RNA Tower Globe
Card, no V/S, In 7 months, for English report and 2 IRC's, received a short
letter in Portuguese. The station had addressed the QSL to a wrong address,
the envelope was stamped " Mail Delayed Wrong Address And Postal Code", then
my correct address was written on the envelope by someone. The return
address typed on the envelope is: Radio Nacional de Angola, Rua: Rainha
Jinga, C.P: 1329, Luanda-Angola. Angola is my 32nd African country verified.
This QSL report is NOT meant for DXpress/DXplorer publication!

  Joe Talbot
  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
  N: 52-16-18 W: 113-48-46
  Grid: DO32cg