From: "Hans-Dieter Buschau" <hdbuschau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] china huayi
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:36:54 +0200

Hi,

Today I received a reply from China Huayi Broadcasting from an address in
Jiangsu.

The envelope contained a nice-looking folder, of which I think it is NOT a
QSL but just some advertisement for CHBC.  It's entirely in Chinese and
there also some restaurant coupons attached to it.

Anybody with a similar reply or possibly with a genuine QSL?

Anyway, I will try to have the text translated.

Best 73's

Hans-Dieter Buschau
Hildesheim
Germany