[HCDX] Visitors to Tunisia!

Hi folks,

I hope you're OK. Thank you very much for your
valuable DX activity.
I wonder if there is any DXer who will visite Tunisia
This summer or in the next months. Please, If you'll
visit Tunisia, contact me on my personal e-mail.
My FREE DXpedition was failed; no one accepted to
participate. May be for security reasons. But, be sure
that Tunisia is a very peaceful country.
So, I'll try to make some single meetings with some
DXers who will visit Tunisia, and this to increase DX
activity here.

Waiting for your answers.

73's from Tunisia

Achraf Chaabane