Re: [HCDX] 1386 instru mx station

Hello Jari and others,
we (Ronny Forslund and Jan Edh) heard the same station with the same
music twice some time ago (May 29th., June 3rd.) at about 21.00 resp.
20.00 UTC. Both times there were extremely bad conditions, leaving the
MW-band almost empty for e.g. German stations, leaving Italians and
stations from Southwest Europe/Near East almost alone.
We had the same thoughts about possible Lithuania (It was not
Kalinigrad), but there were no identifications or other announcements.
Best regards from
Jan Edh, Hudiksvall, Sweden
(DX-ing from Freriksfors)