[HCDX] Improved signals from Peru

Hi,

this morning (21 JUNE) I found quite good signals from Peru on 49 and 60 meters.
Probably I should have been at my receiver earlier because at 0315 UTC when I finally
got out of my bed, conditions already seemed to start vanishing. But still very
slowly, fortunately. It was 15 minutes after our local Sunrise here in the middle of
Europe.

I was surprised by a strong signal on 4890 kHz, what could have been Radio Macedonia
with a religious program (Familia y iglésia). I heard this station once or twice
around midnight, but never so strong in the morning. No ID heard... no patience to
stay on this frequency...

Another nice signal I found after 0400 on 6020.3 kHz - Radio Victoria (La Voz de la
Liberation) with a religious program, still heard with a weak signal before 0530...

Searching for more possible rare Peruvians I found a very weak signal on 5940.14 kHz
what could have been Radio Bethel. Sounded like religion too, but too weak and
vanishing. Tuned in at 0430, the signal faded out at 0445...

This morning stations from Brazil were only weak on 49 meters. They improved during
auroral conditions at the end of May. What made Peruvians to come up so expressively
this morning, I do not know... I regret I have not been listening at midnight UTC -
it is another good window to Latin America on low frequencies. Maybe anyone else has
been listening?

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)