[HCDX] Interesting frequency of 6020,3 kHz

[HCDX] Interesting frequency of 6020,3 kHz

Hi,

when I heard Radio Gaúcha (Brazil) on 6020.3 kHz two days ago (19 JUNE) slightly
after 0400 UTC when REE closed down, I thought it would be a fine time to listen to
this station on this clear channel. I heard a time announcement "1 y 3" and later I
found the station fading out for the day at 0425...

But this morning (21 JUNE) after 0400 UTC I found Radio Victoria (Peru) on this
frequency of 6020.3 kHz (exactly 6020.27) with a fair signal. I heard a time
announcement "11:14" and an ID "Radio Victoria, La Voz de la Liberación", followed by
religion produced by Iglésia Pentecostal. Quite nice signal still at 0500 and then at
0504 there was something like an announcement in Portuguese. Followed by a priest, by
whom I was not sure if he was speaking Portuguese or Spanish - "espiritu  santu...
and so on...".
It recalled those first broadcasts of Iglésia Pentecostal via Radio Táchira (4830)
back in the middle of 90's or so, where brazilian priests (or the only one at the
beginning?) were speaking more Portuguese than Spanish...

Radio Victoria still heard before 0530, since 0530 I got a feeling I heard only a
weak carrier and no modulation. Could not do anything with it because of bad QRM from
Hungary on 6025 kHz...

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)