Re: [HCDX] Re: 1386 instru mx station

Interesting. But there seems to be only VO Russia audible
at 1931 in those soundfiles. This music station was not VOR. Both closed
down at about 2100 leaving room for weaker but
readable KBC Maralal. The music station plays a "loop tape",
I don't know how long it is, but I heard same songs in same
order at least twice during my listening period 1940-2100.
Thanks for info.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland