Re: [HCDX] Radio Marti 1020

As of 0000 GMT 29 June: no trace of Radio Martí, but
interestingly, a fair level but very definite Cuban jammer
of the bubble-type variety, alone on the channel save for
occasional (presumed) Radio Guamá.  Radio Martí was
loud-and-clear though most of the Florida Keys (some
co-channel Rebede) three weeks ago, so I am certain this is
in addition to.  EC-130E again?  The MW channel they used
possibly only once was 530 (hard to believe anyone could
have heard it what with Visión Cristiana from the Turks &
Caicos so powerful).  Wasn't 1020 the channel Radio Martí
appeared on briefly years ago, speculation being either a
portable unit or the other (then Caribbean Christian Radio)
Turks & Caicos MW transmitter?  I forget the details there,
though thought one of our "spook" contacts claimed the
former.

Terry L Krueger
Clearwater, Florida
USA
27.55.83 N, 82.46.08 W

Visit my "Florida Low Power Radio Stations" at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tocobagadx/flortis.html