[HCDX] Fw: [ASWLC] ASWLC Meeting, 7/5/2003, 12:00 pm

    This is for those folks who live in Southern California and would like to attend a monthly shortwave radio listeners group. Please drop by for a visit and have a great day with the gang of swlers.  Coffee and Donuts will be on hand for all to enjoy.  Bring a Friend plus your comments and questions about our great hobby.  See YOU there!!

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"
ASWLC - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ASWLC/

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:55 PM
Subject: [ASWLC] ASWLC Meeting, 7/5/2003, 12:00 pm

Yahoo! Groups My Groups | ASWLC Main Page

Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ASWLC
ASWLC Meeting

Saturday July 5, 2003
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This event repeats on the first Saturday of every month.
The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

Event Location: At the home of Stewart MacKenzie WDX6AA
Street: 16182 Ballad Lane
City, State, Zip: Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Phone: 714-846-1685

Yahoo! Greetings
Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
Birthday Reminders