[HCDX] Re:%20Summer%20DX%20logbook%203

Hello Jouko,
just read your new logs. I can tell you, that i receive Radio Burkina nearly
daily on the 5030 khz outlet - but since more than a month or so, signal and
audio-quality is very poor ( it can not be the propagation - other
west-africans are very strong...). I also can receive Kenia on 4915 khz since this week,
receiption is difficult and if i am right, they c/d at shortly after 19h UTC...
I am happy to also was able to catch Madagascar on 3288 khz last evening, in
// to 5010 khz - for me the first time on 90mB... Ok, bet greetings, good Dx,
Yves ,Basel Dx