[HCDX] European LW txs audible in AUS or NZL ?

[HCDX] European LW txs audible in AUS or NZL ?

Hi,

I just read in our newspaper that the Czech longwave transmitter Topolná on 270 kHz
can be heard in New Zealand. Not too much technically written article does not say
anything more so I wonder if anybody living in New Zealand or Australia ever heard
this transmitter from the middle of Europe or any other european LW transmitter?

In fact it could be possible as this band is clear in southern hemisphere and powers
of EUR transmitters are high.

Several years ago a power of Topolná has been reduced from 1500 to 650 kW.

Thanks for your kind info,

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)