[HCDX] A NEW QSL

NEW QSL

RADIO BURKINA from BURKINA FASO (Africa)
Today July 8, 2003, I have received a very kind partial data QSL LETTER verifying my Reception Report sent on April 14, 2003
Frequency: 5035 khz
Time: 22.30 UTC
QTH:
RADIO BURKINA
OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO (África)
The letter is in French and it signed by Tahere Ouedraogo: Le Chef Des Programs,what most call me the atttion is that the envelope is sealed with two beautiful stamps,was sent on June 30th this is the fastest letter received from africa taking into account I receive letters from Ethiopia and it takes them more than two months to arrive in Peru.
CESAR PEREZ DIOSES
CHIMBOTE ?PERU

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/