[HCDX] Russian International Radio

Starting from this afternoon a new Russian broadcaster (program) is on the
air. Unfortunately, I do not remember their exact mediumwave schedule via
our high-power transmitters (I will define it tomorrow), but here are some
details (UTC):

1215 kHz 1900-2100
1386 kHz 1900-2000 or 2000-2100
1494 kHz 1500-1700
1494 kHz 2000-2100 (starting from August 10)

Just checked them at 1500 on 1494 kHz: news at the beginning, ID at 1504
as "Russkoye Mezhdunarodnoye Radio - Rossiya vsegda s toboi" (= "Russian
International Radio - Russia is always with you"), a lot of Russian modern
lyric pop songs, at 1518 they announced their schedule as 1600-0100 Moscow
time (=1200-2100 UTC). I could not find any // SW frequencies during my
short monitoring at beginning of the hour.

My friend Alexander Beryozkin (he is a well known Russian DXer from
St.Petersburg too) just informed me that Russian International Radio is a
joint project of our Voice of Russia and our Russkoye Radio (latest one is a
world's biggest FM network including more that 700 local FM transmitters
here in Russian and in the CIS).

No any information about their postal/e-mail addresses yet.

If you will check any of these MW frequencies please send me a copy of your
possible future messages to any DX electronic lists...

Mikhail Timofeyev