[HCDX] logs

Hi
I  had a day off yesterday. I spent  part of the time putting up a new
antenna outside. At the moment it's only about 50' or so long and about
5' high at feedpoint sloping down to about 2' high  .It's pointed almost
due south off about 155 degrees.Maybe 160.
As a result ,my South American catches are  much better now,than with
the almost due east 150' long wire.
As I write this out ,I am tuned to 6020.3  in AM with the RX320 hearing
the Peruvian ,Radio Victoria at a S-6 level or better with slight
fading.Proof that a good radio isn't much without a decent
antenna,especially one pointed in the desired direction.
My logs are on my site,till I figure out how to convert my database into
a text file,it's the best I can do  :)
--
Chris
Dx'ing from Louisville Ky