From: "Doug Smith W9WI" <w9wi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <acq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [WTFDA] FM DX tropo log for today to Ottawa and other ON
andpresumably western

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 21:50, aurel chiochiu wrote:
> 90.7 unID NPR outlet (didn`t heard legal ID at 6 PM when in the car en
route from Ãle-PerrÃt to Cap Saint-Jacques, but multiple IDs for several NPR
stations in the NY state, noone of them familiar to me; did copy the "North
County Public Radio" slogan; they had a newscast at 6 PM (EDT) about the
Saudi Arabian responsabilities in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and on
searching for Saddam Hussein.

http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/about/coverage.html

There isn't one on 90.7.  I'd guess it was WSLO 90.9 in Malone.

> 93.1 unIDs, one w/ Indian music and another w/ pop music

Saul Chernos probably knows better but my guess on the Indian music
would be CKCU Ottawa.

> 95.5 unID sounded like a public radio broadcast, NPR or CBC, but not //
90.7 or 93.5 (didn`t check 88.5, perphaps it was CBC Radio One ??)

There are no NPR stations on 95.5.  I would say it was probably CBOC in
Cornwall, "CBC Eastern Ontario" // 107.5 in Kingston.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66