[HCDX] MYANMAR

I heard Myanmar last night after several months since I first logged it
on 5040 kHz.

5040, Myanmar Radio, Yangon, 1152 - 1231, 02/08, Typical songs at 1152
and then YL in Burmese (?). Perhaps ID at 1200 by the same YL and then
several songs with some breaks with OM and YL. Not very easy to
understand but the program style and language are the same as previously
heard on the same frequency.  33333

Marcelo Toniolo
Auckland, New Zealand

NRD 545 DSP