Re: [HCDX] need utility-addresses

For 2 out of the 3 I have found a suggested address, see below:

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:05:25 +0200, Frank Schuettig <fschuettig@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all Utility-DXâer! Today two questions. I âm looking for a QSL- address of the Australian stations VMC and VMW. Iâm also looking for a address of Hong Kong Volmet.I tried this: Civil Aviation Department UNITED Centre 10th Floor 95 Queensway Hong Kong But my letter was returned as âaddresse unknownâ. Any idea ??? Hope someone can help! Frank

Both Australian meteo stations, that is VMC, Charleville Meteo, and also VMW, Wiluna Meteo, would go via:

Bureau of Meteorology
G.P.O. Box 1289K
Melbourne, Vic. 3001
Australia