Re: [HCDX] Basel Dx Daily Logbook

Yes, during last couple of days I also noted that station
signing on at 2100 on 4895. Yesterday, 3 Aug, I also noted
the parallel 4830. Rather strong signal here. Music sounds
Chinese, the language sounds Mongolian, Uighur or similar.
I thought also it to be CNR or PBS, signal is too loud to be
Mongolia, unless they have upgraded their transmitters.
A bit crispy, phone-like audio.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland