Re: [HCDX] Is Computer Logging DX?

I believe that it's accepted in ham radio that to make any claims of DX, the
telephone must be hung up ... i.e. you can set up the contact via phone, but
then hang up. Listening to radio via the internet is nothing more than a long
distance phone call.

I also enjoy listening to distant radio stations on the web, but that's got
nothing to do with DXing !

jw
wb9uai