[HCDX] Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] LW MW SW Logging Program

[HCDX] Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] LW MW SW Logging Program

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your kind words on the software and providing a link to my
website.  I really appreciate it.

Actually, I already have a number of customers who have registered Amateur
Contact Log for short wave listening.  I haven't specifically looked into the
logging requirements of the SWL community but I would love to provide full
support.  In fact, Amateur Contact Log already can be customized in so many ways
that I suspect that it might be very close if not ready as is.  There are 30
data fields to choose from as well as 4 "Other" fields which the user can assign
as they see fit.  The user can easily customize the data entry screen so that
only the fields required for logging SWL contacts are displayed.

Please take a look at ACLog form the point of view of an SWL and let me know
what you think.  I would really appreciate knowing what, if any additional
fields would be required for ACLog to fully support the SWL community.  Thanks in
advance for your comments and suggestions.

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@xxxxxxx
<A HREF="http://www.n3fjp.com/";>www.n3fjp.com</A>

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting
software since 1997.