[HCDX] A question about Radio Marti

Hello !

An interesting aspect of shortwave DX`ing, besides listening to domestic SW broadcasters on the tropical and lower international bands (49, 31 and 25 meters) is listening to international broadacsters that do not aim their signal in our direction.

For exemple Radio Marti in FL aim it`s signal N/S toward Cuba, but it`s very regularly DXed in New Zealand.

However, all my attempts at receiving Radio Marti on 6.03 MHz at the Web-controlled receiver in Umea, Sweden have failed.

Did any European DX`er managed to log Radio Marti ? Has this station ever been heard in Europe ?

Thank you very much for your answers,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan