[HCDX] Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California-OC

[HCDX] Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California-OC

BRASIL      Radio Nacional      11.782    0335 GMT    PP     444 Aug 24th
OM interviewing folks at what seemed a sports event.    MacKenzie-CA

TURKEY      Voice of Turkey      11.885    0325 GMT    TT     433 Aug 24th
Turkish vocal music, OM ancr and continued with more music. //9460 [333].
MacKenzie-CA

TURKEY      Voice of Turkey      11.655    0340 GMT    EE     444 Aug 24th
Vocal popular music with a YL ancr and ID at 0348 hrs. IS at 0349 hrs and
off the air at 0350 hrs.    MacKenzie-CA

UNITED STATES      BBCWS Relay via Delano-CA      11.835    0330 GMT    EE
444 Aug 24th     OM with a newscast followed by a YL with an item on the
most popular clothing jeans in the world made by the Levi Company.
MacKenzie-CA

UNITED STATES      WWCR      5.070    0200 GMT    EE     444 Aug 24th
The DX Party Line as hosted by Allen Graham. He mentioned the day that Mars
will be closest to the earth in 30,000 years!!! Also heard an advertisement
for two CD's of the singer Christy Lane, also the NXDX Report, plus loggings
sent to the DXPL, Allan mentioned the latest HCJB freqs to tune in to and
then the DXLD Report via Glenn Hauser at 0231 hrs.    MacKenzie-CA

    As you can see, I am back from my vacation to the state of Maine and the
Boston areas. Due to daily afternoon thunderstorms, I was unable to visit
many places that I wanted to go to. Our family reunion was a huge success
despite the storms. Now back in a somewaht Dry So California!!!

Good Listening and DX!!

Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"
ASWLC - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ASWLC/