[HCDX] Another Tape recorder broken (the one with the microphone !!!!!!!!!!) and I lost my first message due to a virus e-mailing a stupid I love You - I sent you a love card message WICH LOCKED the computer

[HCDX] Another Tape recorder broken (the one with the microphone !!!!!!!!!!) and I lost my first message due to a virus e-mailing a stupid I love You - I sent you a love card message WICH LOCKED the computer

And as re-listening to high-quality DX tape recorders when I have nothing to do and DX isn`t coming in is what I almost always do, as to not be frustrated by this thinking, I think I`ll stop DX`ing forever and in my free times I will download freestyle and dance music form the 80`s and 90`s instead of listening to boring domestic talk programs from stations less than 1000 kilometers away wich is the only thing my other radios with tape (other than the Sanyo MCD-S830) can pick up.

And I will abandon shortwave DX`ing, because the microphoen tape recorder borke down.

Sorry for not rewriting my complete e-mail with what happened exactly to my Audiovox microphone recorder wich I used to capture shortwave DX from my Sangean 606, but I`m not stupid to rewrite facts a second time.

Bogdan