[HCDX] Radio Difusion Acreana heard

Hi
At 0810 or so last night ,I did stumble across an unusual signal on the
frequency of 4885. Radio Difusion Acreana was on the air in the
clear.Usually I hear Clube de Paro,but not  last night.Signal was good
about s-6 or better using the RX320 and the 50 ft southern wire.Lots of
music and numerous mentions of Acreana by male announcer.
--
Chris
Dx'ing in  Kentucky  using the Drake R4a,Ten-Tec RX320,