[HCDX] The "virus" message

Thank you very much for all your encouragements as to continue this really wonderfull hobby !

As for the radios, in the beginning of September, I should have the Sanyo MCD-S830 repaired and toward the end of the month my mother will have trips to Austria and Romania and will look for a Sangean ATS808A portable that have a tape recorder built-in and SSB capabilities too.

Now into a virus issue: I have Norton and BullGuard installed (the later will expire in 4 days though because it is sharewhare) and I would like to know why this message keeps coming 20 times in a row, often block my e-mail that I`m writing and sometimes prevents me from receiving e-mail from the lists I`m suscribing to and my DX friends among others. Here is what it looks like:

To see your Card, Please open the attachment

If you want to send a reply, please visit
http://www.Love-card.com/Love/index.html

Thank You...

(the title of this message is "I Love You<_>I sent

It comes obviously with an attachement wich I never opened, of course. I wonder how I can avoid to receive this message. It came each time from a different e-mail address and user (ex.: Sherefa, Sherefa6, Maria, Fairooz, Dee; Sherefa00 <Sherefa00@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Maria <Maria@xxxxxxxxxxx>, etc...). My Outlook Express e-mail inbox is almost completely locked by these e-mails.

Can anybody help to cure this ? I`m not sure a simple Anti-Virus program will prevent my address from receiving these stupid same messages. Please !..

Thank you very much !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan