From: aurel chiochiu [mailto:acq@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2003 10:32 a.m.
To: playdx2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; LatinMWDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Marcelo Toniolo; rmonty23; Joe Talbot; broadw@xxxxxxxxx; Priscilla
Plamondon
Subject: The "virus" message

Thank you very much for all your encouragements as to continue this
really wonderfull hobby !

As for the radios, in the beginning of September, I should have the
Sanyo MCD-S830 repaired and toward the end of the month my mother will
have trips to Austria and Romania and will look for a Sangean ATS808A
portable that have a tape recorder built-in and SSB capabilities too.

Now into a virus issue: I have Norton and BullGuard installed (the later
will expire in 4 days though because it is sharewhare) and I would like
to know why this message keeps coming 20 times in a row, often block my
e-mail that I`m writing and sometimes prevents me from receiving e-mail
from the lists I`m suscribing to and my DX friends among others. Here is
what it looks like:

To see your Card, Please open the attachment

If you want to send a reply, please visit
http://www.Love-card.com/Love/index.html

Thank You...

(the title of this message is "I Love You<_>I sent

It comes obviously with an attachement wich I never opened, of course. I
wonder how I can avoid to receive this message. It came each time from a
different e-mail address and user (ex.: Sherefa, Sherefa6, Maria,
Fairooz, Dee; Sherefa00 <Sherefa00@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Maria
<Maria@xxxxxxxxxxx>, etc...). My Outlook Express e-mail inbox is almost
completely locked by these e-mails.

Can anybody help to cure this ? I`m not sure a simple Anti-Virus program
will prevent my address from receiving these stupid same messages.
Please !..

Thank you very much !
73 and good DX,
Bogdan