[HCDX] 3320 South Africa Broadcasting Co.?

[HCDX] 3320 South Africa Broadcasting Co.?

09-02-03

Dxers:

At 02+ and continuing on past 0300 UTC I was hearing what sounded like Religious music on 3320. The computer says it's South Africa Broadcasting Co. but the signal was pretty strong and I'm pretty far from South Africa. The song was "Will the Circle be Unbroken" etc. It sounded more like WWCR but I could hear no language. Does S. Africa B.C. play this kind of stuff? 'Anyone know their power output these days or any other ideas what this might be?

When in doubt...Use more wire!
73's
Gary Crites
Eureka, California