[HCDX] Belarus local programmes

While we are at it, maybe somebody finds useful
to remember that Belarus local programmes can
be still heard on SW on regular basis. The transmitters
are mainly 5 kW units, according to WRTH.

I noted last week in weekdays (monday-friday)
the following programmes during local time slot
1500-1600 UTC (During Summer Time/DST season,
at least - time might change as the DST is over)

6040 Radio Hrodna (sounds like Radio Hrodno)
6080 National network 1 OR R St Stalica (One day
Stalica was indeed here, broadcast apparently thru
whole national network, other day it was BR1. There
was no time to find out the logic of system, in a time
period of one week it wouldn't be revealed however.)
7110 Radio Hrodna
7145 Radio Mahileu (sounds like Radio Magileu)

Hrodna has a poor audio quality, and it sounds
exactly like good old Soviet time broadcasts, while
R Mahileu has a good modulation and a modern
programming that reminds of R Rossiya of today,
commercials included.

73's Jari Lehtinen
Lahti, Finland