[HCDX] Radio Galkayo???

Hi all,
This evening, Sep 17th, I listened at 17.30 on 7335v kHz and found a station which I think (hope!) is Radio Galkayo, the Puntland Somali radio! Unfortunately the reception wasn't too good with splash from i e BBC, but I could record some talk and two songs that I knew the titles of. A tentative report has been sent to Sam Voron and the station, so hopefully they can confirm if it was - or if it wasn't - their station I heard. If not: What was it then? The strength improved untill BBC time signal started at 17.58.30 and when BBC started with an interval song it was wiped out. Maybe it also closed half a minute before the hour??? Thrilling thoughts for me anyway!
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden