[HCDX] USSR in 1920s and 1930s did not jam -- USA politically is approaching USSR after WWII, jamming is not geopolitiacally impossible...

[HCDX] USSR in 1920s and 1930s did not jam -- USA politically is approaching USSR after WWII, jamming is not geopolitiacally impossible...

USSR in 1920s and 1930s did not jam; yet the USSR became the most
significant jammer for nearly 50 years.

The USA politically is approaching USSR after WWII, so jamming is not
geopolitiacally impossible...

Past good behavior does not indicate future good behavior when 'oscillatory
antagonism' (the prelude to war) is a possibility.

I am not against jamming, per se -- but its usefulness is made possible by a
very narrow set of conditions.
When these conditions cease -- the need for jamming ceases.

I specifically have been amazed that these have not been jammed (notice US
origins of some)

SATCOM:-

XM
Sirus
-- End of Sat Radio section

DirectTV
Echostar
CNN internal feeds (or to cable systems)
MSNBC internal feeds (or to cable systems)

US Export Film Channels to ASIA

==============

It is possible to be a very influential world broadcaster and not be jammed.
RFI has never been jammed in its entire history, even Radio Canada
International can't make that claim.
RNZI has never been jammed && Radio Australia has never been jammed.

In my proposal to the Canadian PM for the expansion of RCI, depending on how
it is implemented is borderline between RFI's model what the Radio Australia
would be doing (if it had any further interest in the target areas and
languages that I propose)...

The webpage is:

http://CBC.am/rci.htm
-- Letter to PM

http://CBC.am/rci-bc.htm
-- BC Technical

http://CBC.am/rci-sask.htm
-- Sask Technical

You can design your own relay station

http://www.elbert.its.bldrdoc.gov/pc_hf/hfwin32.html

Problems to solve:

1. Getting 50 to 60 dbm into the target area.
2. Not putting to much EME into the oceans (Pacific Ocean Broadcasting
Exemption!)
3. Evenly saturating the target area, if you can.

etc ...