[HCDX] WD2XXM

I think I found the station and so here is my "official"
logging.

WD2XXM (presumed), Frederick, Maryland (also presumed),
1670.  Heard here 1745-1830 EDT (2145-2245 UTC) 10/6 with
rock solid signal which looped roughly to the NW of my QTH.
Frederick is about 35 miles to the WNW of here.  The "audio"
was digital white noise and blew away 1660.  I could null
out enough of the splash on 1680 to hear New Jersey.  This
is a probably the experimental station licensed to iBiquity
Digital Corporation, Columbia, Maryland. See the following
URL http://www.ibiquity.com/contact/index.htm.  This station
was also heard by DXers in April this year.  I heard the
same company broadcast an FM station, WD2XAB, using Digital
from Columbia, Maryland on 93.5 in June 1998.
(Bill Harms - Elkridge, MD)

NRD-525 with a K9AY