[HCDX] HF/MF Radio propagation Outlooks

  I retired from space and atmospheric weather forecasting in 2000. At that time I also began my "not for profit" KN4LF 7 Day MF Radio Propagation Outlook. With time the outlook morphed into a daily then three daily MF/HF outlook. Unfortunately though all of my business and private websites including propagation have been hacked and/or cracked twice and twice I have had to stop the propagation outlook for long periods of time.
  I have now shut down all of my business and private websites including the Florida Space And Atmospheric Weather Institute and KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources And More but not the propagation website conglomeration. Yesterday I finished up with the repair of those sites at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm . and made them even more crack proof with hardware and software barriers.
  For the third time I'm going to begin producing my propagation outlook. I tried the seven day approach but to many things can happen with space weather in seven days. I also tried the daily approach but not enough space weather occurs in one day. I think the 3 day outlook fits best. I will distribute the outlook via email to a variety of e-lists and also on the web at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm .
  BTW sunspot region #10484 located at N06E54 was the source of the X1.1 solar flare yesterday morning. It also produced three M class solar flares in the past 24 hours. The region contains a beta gamma delta magnetic signature that could produce more M class flares and even possibly another X class flare. BTW this was the first X class flare since 03/06/15. I have a bad feeling that this sunspot group is going to create lot's of havoc in future days as it rotates by.
  Unfortunately at least two partially geoeffective (Earth Facing) Coronal Mass Ejections (CME's)were released with the flaring activity and should begin impacting our planet's magnetic field with moderate Kp-6 storm activity within approximately 48 hours. As it's hard to determine just what impact a partially geoeffective CME can have on our magnetic field, we may see only minor storming Kp-5 or major storming Kp-7.
  In the interim we can expect periods of active Kp-4 to minor storm Kp-5 conditions as Coronal Hole #063 rotates out of geoeffective position.
  If the posting of my propagation outlooks violate content rules on any particular e-list please let me know and I will cease and desist.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.