[HCDX] Sunday 'porta-bog' log with unident audio clip - HELP !

[HCDX] Sunday 'porta-bog' log with unident audio clip - HELP !

Once again I went over  to the local park with my backpack Palstar R-30 and
layed out the 700 ft 'porta-bog' in a field of tall grass. I arrived about
9:45pm and was on the air by 10pm. Conditions towards the Caribbean initally
seemed pretty good. WDHP from Fredericksted, US Virgin Islands was in strong,
easily dominating 1620khz with CW music. Amazing for being 2,000mi away. As I tuned
down the band, I was hearing the usual suspects from the east coast until I
hit 970khz. Here, a spanish language station was way on top and I've never
logged any spanish on here before! It was some sort of phone in show with some
promos at the end. Unfortunately, I didn't catch any ID and the band started
closing about 10:30pm cdt, with WDHP gone now too. BY 11:00pm I was packed and
heading home (getting cold out!).

I have a clip of the unknown spanish station and one of  WDHP from last
night, here:

http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX

The unknown is long, 1.3mb in Real Audio (low rate so any Real player will
play it) and lasts 10 minutes. WDHP is one minute long, 122kb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73 !

John Wilke WB9UAI
Milwaukee, WI USA

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.