  From: j999w@xxxxxxx
  To: hklemetz@xxxxxxxx ; AMTips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; LatinMWDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Hard-Core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 5:18 PM
  Subject: [LatinMWDX] Re: [HCDX] Re: [NRC-am] Sunday 'porta-bog' log ... XEVT ViLLAHERMOSA !

  In a message dated 10/23/03 2:34:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
  hklemetz@xxxxxxxx writes:

  <<
  On the 10-minute segment John recorded we have
  reporters Sergio, Jorge and Rosalinda reporting from
  various districts of Tabasco state. At 8:42 and for
  over a minute there are three PSA´s from three
  government agencies, the first one from the Secretaría
  de la Defensa Nacional, the second from the Secretaría
  de la Economía and the third from the Programa de
  Apoyo a la Capacitación en la Pequeña y Mediana
  Empresa of the Secretaría del Trabajo y Previsión,
  with the mention of a phone number (in Mexico City),
  51353255 extensión 3541. Done with all this they
  resume the Jornada Electoral Local. No id, but the
  info listed above should be sufficient for a report,
  ;-))
  The only place in the country where there were local
  elections on Oct 19 was in Tabasco. The returns must
  have triggered an interest in the capital city, and
  that´s probably why Radio Fórmula would want to devote
  this provincial event airtime on their nationwide
  network.
  Henrik

  Okay.

  Scratch the XEVT off the log, put it down as unidentified. If I can hear them
  once, I'll catch them again, next time with an ID !

  jw
  wb9uai

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.