[HCDX] Tonight's conditions...

For the last three 'three-hour' reporting periods, the Kp index has been LOW.
As I write this, the Kp index is 0 - that is right.  Zero.  Ap is 10.  Yet, the
10.7-cm solar flux is aboe 180.  WOW.

Conditions should be REALLY hot tonight and through the morning, for general HF
DXing.  I would love to hear real reports on what you are hearing, especially if
you hear unusual DX - stuff that is normally difficult or impossible to DX.

Thanks,

73 de Tomas, NW7US (AAR0JA/AAM0EWA)
--
: Propagation Editor, CQ/CQ VHF/Popular Communications Magazines :
: http://hfradio.org/ -- http://prop.hfradio.org/ -- Brinnon, WA :

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.