[HCDX] unid 4939.67

Hi
At 0225 GMT I am hearing what sounds to me like a Spanish language
station I can't figure out . I have heard this station a few times
before,but not with the clarity of tonight.The audio is as always a bit
muffled on the male announcer.The music seems to be clearer in audio
than the announcer.Best results are in LSB mode using the 2.4 if filter
and medium agc. I can hear it on both antennas ,one 150 ft eastern
pointing ,the other 50 ft southern pointing. At 0300 ,heard a bit of
commentary by announcer but no discernible id so far as I know.at
0304,the seemed to be an ID but it was so badly muffled as to not be
clearly understood at at all.Sounded like a taped id at badly set
recording level.Seemed to go off air right after this at 0308 pm .
Anyone else heard this station?
Chris
DX'ing in Ky with Ten Tec RX320
150 ft eastern longwire
50 ft southern longwire
http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris
Nothing but RH 8 used on this machine.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.