Re: [HCDX] unid 4939.67

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

K-index - A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Quito 6/Nov/2003 9:44

Amigo DXista Chris!
Saludos desde "la mitad del mundo"!

It can´t be anything else than R.  Amazonas, Puerto
Ayacucho(Venezuela). The station have improved the
sound quality. Radio San Antonio(Perú) is irregular on
4940.00 kHz.

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina.
--- ChrisH <christop_holladay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Hi
> At 0225 GMT I am hearing what sounds to me like a
> Spanish language
> station I can't figure out . I have heard this
> station a few times
> before,but not with the clarity of tonight.The audio
> is as always a bit
> muffled on the male announcer.The music seems to be
> clearer in audio
> than the announcer.Best results are in LSB mode
> using the 2.4 if filter
> and medium agc. I can hear it on both antennas ,one
> 150 ft eastern
> pointing ,the other 50 ft southern pointing. At 0300
> ,heard a bit of
> commentary by announcer but no discernible id so far
> as I know.at
> 0304,the seemed to be an ID but it was so badly
> muffled as to not be
> clearly understood at at all.Sounded like a taped id
> at badly set
> recording level.Seemed to go off air right after
> this at 0308 pm .
> Anyone else heard this station?
> Chris
> DX'ing in Ky with Ten Tec RX320
> 150 ft eastern longwire
> 50 ft southern longwire
> http://members.tripod.com/~swlchris
> Nothing but RH 8 used on this machine.
>

> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder
> yours now! Only $20.97 through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.