[HCDX] WRTH 2004

For a consideration to WRTH publisher in the future.
Now we're aldready in mid November 2003 yet. Usually yearly WRTH is published at the end of January the next year. As we all know that the B-03 schedule was started at the end of October, so we're late getting the latest winter schedule for the period end of Oct 03 - Jan 04 if '04 edition was published in Jan 04.
My question is: can WRTH be published early each year ?
Thanks for attention.

Lim Kwet Hian, Jakarta.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.