[HCDX] unid Asian? stations

Hi
This morning I heard two unid stations I can't figure out.
12014.84 in LSB mode at 1240 GMT I was hearing a female in Asian type
language.The signal was garbled in USB mode ,best heard in LSB.No id was
ever made out.
11939.8	in LSB mode,same type of receiving conditions as the first,with
female speaking in an Asian language.This one was so low as to totally
disappear at times.Disappeared right at 1300.
Anyone have an idea who these might be?
Both heard on RX320 and 150 ft antenna.
Chris

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.