[HCDX] bc-b03.txt & RE: [GRDXC] Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern Calyfornia-USA

[HCDX] bc-b03.txt & RE: [GRDXC] Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern Calyfornia-USA

.de.vu weblink problems: Find my schedule bc-b03.txt via
http://eibi.gmxhome.de/hp/bc-b03.txt

> UNITED STATES      WINB      12.160    0100 GMT    WINB was NOT heard at
> this scheduled hour. Heavy utility qrm. The scheduled Wavescan DX program
> was not heard.    MacKenzie-CA

This is not a scheduled frequency, however, only on 9320 and 9930:
1100 1300       USA WINB Red Lion           E   NAm 9320
1300 2300       USA WINB Red Lion           E   NAm 9930
2300 0600       USA WINB Red Lion           E   NAm 9320

> UNKNOWN      21.580    0110 GMT    CC     444 Nov 9th     Two stations
> here
> in Chinese. One mentioned Taiwan often. Both had OM ancrs.  WHO???
> MacKenzie-CA

VoA in Chinese via Tinian / Mariana Isl. Second station, consequently,
Chinese jammers, pres. CNR 1 or 2.

73,

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.